Sold on behalf of Kaleidoscope (Institute for the Blind).
We have been producing these diaries for the South African market for over 25 years. As a result year-after-year companies and individuals have remained loyal to this product. If you are serious about your business day, then this diary will certainly be the right choice for you.
Available in two different sizes (A4 & A5)
Executive Trend Management Diary Features:
- Available in 2 Sizes (A4 & A5)
- Professional Produced Page-A-Day Diary
- Designed specifically for the South African & Namibian Market
- Luxuriously Padded Covers (Charcoal & Black Silky Smooth Imported Fabric) with Silver Foil finish
- Precision Machine Stitched for extra strength
- Personalised Nameplate included
- 2 Place marker ribbons (black & silver)
- Large Page-A-Day Diary for 2018
- Diary Pages (A4 Edition): 41 x Quarter-Hourly Appointments
- Diary Pages (A5 Edition): 25 x Half-Hourly Appointments
- 54 Page Business & Planning Listings (see below)
- Corporate Logo Foiling available on orders of 10 or more (contact us for details).
The Executive Choice:
- This diary differs from other diaries on the market in that it contains well over 54 pages of Business & Planning content. This content has been thoroughly researched and is updated annually, to ensure that you have the most accurate and up-to-date information at your fingertips through out the year:
- Just some of the listings and features included are:
- 2018& 2019 Calendars, 2018 Holiday Schedules, 2018 Year Planner, Detailed Maps of South Africa, Hotel Listings, Car Hire Listings, Air Travel & Flight Reservations,University Contact Details, Quick Spell Listing, Cinema Listings, Cabinet Minister Names, Sport Websites, Take-Away Listings, SA Place Name changes, Distance charts, Monthly Planners, Notes, World Maps & even Flags of the World
- Comprehensive Postal & Dailling Code listings and much more…