Supporting THE ANIMAL ANTI-CRUELTY LEAGUE
– A Full 2023 Week-To-View Diary
– Over 90 Pages of useful Information
– Full Writing Set including Ball Point pen, 49 writing pages & 4 envelopes
– A personalised nameplate made specially for you.
The 2023 Organiser’s diary section keeps you on top of your year, one day at a time. However throughout each year – unexpected situations arise, this is where this book is always at your side in a number of ways…
– Emergency section: Emergency numbers (with 26 fire & ambulance centres around SA), Medical care, Basic medicine cupboard, Medic Alert Foundation of SA, First aid guide (CPR), Treatment in case of, Help when you need it.
– Writing section: 24 double-sided pages of tear-off writing paper & a set of matching envelopes, plus a handy pen attached.
– A useful black pen and built-in holder, for your convenience.
– Help When You Need It: Annually updated articles and hot lines, ensure that you can find help for any problems you or your family might face during the year.
– Finance Matters: Recession-fighting tips, Updating insurance policies, Electronic banking, beneficiary details, Monthly budget control guide, Annual budget control summary.
– Planning Ahead: 2023 Annual Forward Planner, 2023 Special Event’s Calendar, 2023 Anniversaries & Birthday Calendar, 2023/2024 Calendars, Holidays, Festivals and Religious Holidays. School Terms, Special Dates to remember, Important Number Index, Monthly Personal Goals, Birth Signs, Anniversary Names, Phases of the Moon and Perpetual Calendar.
– ‘Safety First’ includes the latest tips on how to avoid
being a victim of rising crime, road rage and accidents.
– Running a Home: The Green Way with up-dated tips on how to save water, energy, conserve our natural environment and recycle waste. Pet care glossary, Lost a Pet?, Guide for the care of cat/dog, Measurements conversion, Sewing and knitting-needle measurements, Biodegradable cleaners, Jewellery care, Sewing tips, Cake-tin measurements, Pet dates to remember, writing paper & envelopes.
– Ten Toxic Products You Don’t Need: A summary of poisonous products one can and should avoid.
– Food for Thought: Here’s to your health, Measuring liquids, Oven temp conversions, healthy eating and buying, healthy school/office lunches and dealing with fussy eaters
– The power of giving: You can practise ubuntu by donating your skills, time or energy
– Growing indigenous: Save water and money by growing indigenous plants.
– Personal: Personal particulars, My goals for 2023, Telephone Index A..Z, Personal development/Universities, Wish List, Greeting card messages, Quick spell, Vehicle
logbook and maintenance
– 2023 Diary: December 2021, Full 2022 Week-to-View Diary, January 2023
– Sense of Place: International time zones, Map of SA, Postal & dialing code listings, official languages of SA and national Anthem with translations
– WOMEN’S HEALTH IN MODERN TIMES: Women’s lives have changed so much, this is a guide to keeping healthy
– Four envelopes, held in place in a plastic pocket on the inside back cover
– A personalised nameplate on the front cover, to identify this diary as yours.
– Law & Order: ‘Your Fundamental Rights under the Constitution’ summarises all you need to know, to safeguard your rights and ensure that no-one takes advantage of you.
– Your well being: Aromatherapy, good mental health, emotional wellness, Reflexology and four articles covering diabetes, breast cancer, prostate cancer and skin cancer.